Custom environment variables are a useful tool for storing information that your application needs to run, but which may change based on the environment. Examples of this might include database credentials or API keys. To set up custom environment variables in PipeOps, follow these steps:
- Go to the "Settings" tab of your project in the PipeOps dashboard.
- Navigate to the "Environment Variables" section.
- Click the "Add" or "Bulk Edit" button.
- Enter the key and value for your environment variable.
- Click the "Save" button to apply your changes.
By adding custom environment variables in this way, you can easily modify and update your application without having to make changes to your source code. This can save time and reduce the risk of errors, while also providing flexibility and control over your application's configuration.
You have successfully added Environment Variables to your deployed project on PipeOps.